These terms and conditions apply to all persons and/or business entities who have created a user account on the website www.trades.lk as operated by Sublime Holdings. The Sublime Holdings is registered as the Information Technology and Business Solutions company (BR No: 1/14/225/2018-04-04/40) corporate office at No:03, Sri Dewamiththa Road, Galle. When creating a user account, advertising on our site, managing your business profile, making transactions with other business entities and persons, you should agree to follow terms and conditions and that terms and conditions prevail over any other terms and conditions.
User Account and listing business.
- In order to list your business on, advertise on, make transactions to our Trades.lk website. You must create a user account in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You may choose 3 membership packages to list your business on our site. (Basic, Premium, Platinum)
- The basic membership listing package provides the following services such as a 1 free listing, advertising of your business, making orders and getting orders, providing searching options, and chatting options.
- If you do not wish to be listed on our trades.lk website furthermore and wish to terminate your user account or listing memberships please email email@example.com and we will remove your listing as soon as is practicable. The membership fees and other charges will not refund if you are terminated your user account.
- The basic, premium, platinum membership listing packages provide registered users with the services described on our site in return for the fees set out on our site by Sublime Holdings. Such services may change from time to time. You may upgrade to a paid membership listing package by paying the relevant fees.
- We have absolute discretion to refuse/ suspend a user account or any type of membership listing package to any person or entity due to stating incorrect information about the company, advertising products or services at unfair prices. We shall not be obliged to state our reasons for such refusal.
- Paid membership listing packages shall commence from the date on which full payment is received by us and shall continue for a one-year period. Automatically website will send the annual notification before one month, one week, and one day via email to renew your membership. If you not reply to that notification, we may deactivate your user account and if you can activate it again within 30 days by paying your annual membership fee. If not, your user account will be automatically suspended and all details will remove from the business profile and you can’t recovery those details again.
Fees and Payment
- The fees for any membership listing package have been set out and collected by Sublime Holdings and all payments are made through bank deposits, card payment, or trades.lk coins. You must ensure that you have valid bank details before you paid.
Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- We provide approval for membership registration within 24 hours in a working day and completely cancel your membership listing package within 30 days. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org within the aforementioned time period providing clear notice of your wish to cancel your paid or free membership listing.
- If we receive notice of cancellation of your paid or free membership listing package. We will take the necessary actions to cancel your user account.
- You can request a refund payment if you are not satisfied with our service within 2 weeks. Also, you must send us the refund confirmation email to email@example.com for requesting a refund payment within 2 weeks from the payment.
- We are not liable to pay refund payment after these 2 weeks of your payment.
- Sublime Holding has a full authority to terminate your basic or paid membership at any time with or without notification in the following circumstances
- you have included incorrect information in your business profile.
- misleading customers by providing incorrect details.
- your user account or listing package may in our reasonable opinion adversely affect our goodwill or reputation.
- you or us cease to carry on business, are declared bankrupt, or enter into an insolvency or administration procedure.
- If you notice to terminate your platinum or premium paid membership listing package, you shall continue to the user account for a basic membership on our site and these terms and conditions shall continue to apply to your user account and Basic membership Listing Package.
User Account Manage
- We have no obligation to maintain any of your posted content, Additional Services, Articles, or any content within your listing and we have not obligation to content which you are included in your profile.
- If you have any complain with your customers in relation to the information that you are advertised or included in your profile. We have no obligation to resolve those problems and you should manage your customer complaint in a proper manner.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in all of the material published on it. The site and such materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and we reserve all such rights.